Ogallala Water & Coffee Job Opening
Plant Worker/ Back Up Delivery Driver Job Description
Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise. Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness always. Deliver a range of goods to both residential & commercial destinations. Your job will include/limited to completion of paperwork, inventory & vehicle checks, making deliveries & collections, & providing the best possible customer service.
• You’ll need a clean driving record.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
• Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
• Must be able to operate a forklift.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
Please call 575-763-0230 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org